Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory

        Let me begin this review by saying that The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants and I dine there frequently.  I have never left the restaurant unsatisfied.  I myself work in the restaurant business, so I am very knowledgeable  of proper procedures that should be followed in order to achieve excellent service and a memorable dining experience.  I feel that The Cheesecake Factory pulls this off perfectly, and on a consistent basis.
           This Friday, my boyfriend and I went out to the Cheesecake Factory.  We arrived at 10:30 PM.  The restaurant seemed very busy, however, we were immediately seated by a gracious host. He sat us in a booth in a quiet section of the restaurant.  Our server, Ken, was very knowledgeable and informative.  He was also extremely patient with me, as I tend to be very indecisive.  As an appetizer, we ordered our favorite:

Buffalo Blasts®  

  • Chicken, Cheese and Our Spicy Buffalo Sauce all Stuffed in a Spiced Wrapper and Fried until Crisp. Served with Celery Sticks and Blue Cheese Dressing.

         
    As usual, they were delicious.  They are crispy on the outside and the buffalo chicken combined with the ranch flavor compliments each other perfectly.  For my entree, I ordered another one of my favorite dishes from The Cheesecake Factory, Pasta Carbonara.  I ordered it without the chicken, because the food is very filling, especially pasta. 
    Growing up in an Italian family, I ate pasta carbonara about once a week, and it was always my favorite.  The first time I went to The Cheesecake Factory, I ordered this entree to see how it measured up to my mother's version of this classic Italian dish. When my food arrived I was very pleased.

    Pasta Carbonara

    Spaghettini with Smoked Bacon, Green Peas, and a Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce. Available with Chicken

    .
             This entree is always great, every time I order it.  There are small differences in the Pasta Carbonara from The Cheesecake Factory and the version that my mom makes, but for the most part they taste the same (although I must admit that my Mom's is better). The pasta carbonara was made with linguini and was coated in a delicious, creamy Parmesan cheese sauce.
           The food was so filling that I didn't even finish half of it.  I didn't mind at all, however, because the leftovers are great.  I would recommend both of these dishes, as well as The Cheesecake Factory as a whole, to any one of my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment